2009年4月6日星期一

~ Holiday ~

Day after I resigned, I planned to meet my primary school friend who stay at Didcot Parkway. Is the time to release the stress. This is my 1st time to take the national rail to outside London. From my house to Paddington Station it take about 1 hour. The railway station is very large, little bit look like an airport >.<>

My friend told me the train will take about 45 mins will arrive to Didcot Parkway. But it already depart 1 hr before "izzit i took the wrong train?" At the moment my hand holding my mobile and going to ring my friend...

"passagers, we will arriving Dickot Parkway. Next station is Didcot Parkway." Railman said.


XD... Luckily, I didn't took the wrong train but I have to ring my friend as well, cause my arrival.
Power Planet at Didcot Parkway

Soon, I meet with my friend, Angie. Then we take train to the "Educational City", Oxford.

Glin Glon Glin Glon Glin Glon..... 30 mins after, we reach Oxford station


All buildings are so beautiful and historical. I like the houses as well, the style look so nice... not alike the houses in London.

After the 20 mins discussion.... we decided dine at an Italian restaurant... the food is quite nice and the price is reasonable.... will come next time... ^.^
Angie Tan... my primary school friend

Finished our delicious lunch, then we going to the centre city of Oxford.... it takes about 15mins walk.


Trilaa.... here is the centre city of Oxford

you can see a lot of this kind of street performers, so geng ah...

After that, we move toward to harry porter dining hall...

2 mins walk view...


6 mins walk view...

Next time I will come here to hear Orchestra
10 mins walk view... (almost reach)

(after 15 mins walk...we reach...)


OMG.... "Dining Hall Closed"
"the dining hall will not open on weekend".... what a very bad news for me....damn it...

Finally, we end up with take photos around and shopping....

this street so beautiful...(decided come again during auturm)


Cherry Blossom


Things that I bought at Top Shop....total up is £38
Too many photos... can't upload all, it gonna take me long time.... view more photos at my facebook lah >.<

1 条评论:

  1. Great to see you're in good condition !! will come to visit you Someday !! HAHAHA ... wish my dream come true =)

    回复删除